Update: due to the outbreak of Covid-19, some of the conferences might postpone to further dates, we will try our best to keep the info updated here.
We highly recommend everyone to attend Virtual UX Conference by Nielsen Norman Group from 18-24 April 2020.
Our team have learned a lot of useful UX research insight from the founder Don Norman (also known as the father of UX) and its team for a very long time.
Every year, we sent our team to participate in UX Design conferences around Asia to learn and share their learning. We even invited our clients to join some of the conferences too, and that helped a lot for further collaborations.
No matter you are an UX practitioner, beginner, or a corporate executive who wishes to learn more on how UX can help your business, it is no-brainer to attend a UX conference, especially a good one.
There is quite a number of UX conferences in U.S. and Europe, but not many in Asia.
Here we list down few quality UX Design conferences in Asia, as well as sharing some of our past learning:
- Major UX Design Conferences in Asia (Updated For 2020)
- Other Notable UX Design Conferences in Southeast Asia (2019)
- Our Past Sharing/Learning
UX Design Conferences in Asia (Updated For 2020)
UX DAYS TOKYO
18-20 September Tokyo, Japan
[Postponed from April]
UX STRAT Asia
2-3 November, Singapore [postponed from April]
[Postponed. Date to be confirmed], Beijing, China
UX Australia 2020
25-28 August, Melbourne, Australia
UX DAYS TOKYO
21-23 October, Jakarta & Bandung, Indonesia
Other notable UX Design conference in Asia (2019)
- UX Vietnam Festival (Vietnam)
- UXTH Conference (Thailand)
- Savvy UX Summit (Thailand)
- UXSEA (Singapore)
- UXPH (Philippines)
- UXHK (Hong Kong)
- User Friendly (China)
Note: Over the years, we have been sponsoring for UX Design conferences in South East Asia region like UX STRAT, UXSG, UXMY and more. We’re thankful for the opportunities to contribute to the UX design community through sponsorship, partnership, as well as sharing our experience through talks, training, and blogging.
Some of our past learning & sharing:
- Malaysia’s First UX Conference
- UX Scene, Taiwan Style
- UX Singapore Meetup
Our team also mentored and shared their UX knowledge via talks and training in conferences.
Below are some of the slides we prepared for our previous sharing session:
- Echelon Indonesia 2016 – Mobile UX: Using Icons to Improve Product Usability
- Startup/Digital Marketing 2.0: Growth Hacking Thru UX
- Crafting Commercially Effective Mobile UX (@Echelon Indonesia 2015)
- Newbie UX: Something I learned about UX (Business vs Design)
- User Testing by Alvin Chai from CHI UX Indonesia
- MaGIC Academy – Find Out Why Users Are Leaving from Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC)