Last Updated on March 25, 2021
Update: due to the outbreak of Covid-19, some of the conferences might be postponed to further dates or may change to a virtual format, we will try our best to keep the info updated here.
Every year, we send our team to participate in UX Design conferences around Asia to learn and share their learnings. We even invited our clients to join some of the conferences too, and that has helped a lot for further collaborations.
No matter if you are a UX practitioner, beginner, or a corporate executive who wishes to learn more on how UX can help your business, it is a no-brainer to attend a UX conference to meet with experts, practitioners and like-minded individuals.
There is quite a number of UX conferences in U.S. and Europe, and a growing number in Asia.
Here we list down few quality UX Design conferences in Asia, as well as sharing some of our past learning.
UX Design Conferences in Asia (Updated For 2021)
- Savvy UX Summit 2021 (Online)
- CHI 2021, Japan (Online)
- UXDX APAC, Sydney (Online)
- UX Days Tokyo
- UX STRAT Asia, Singapore (Online)
- IXDC (International Conference of Experience Design), Beijing, China
- UX Australia (Online)
- CHIuXiD (Online)
UXCAMP EUROPE goes global with free 24-hour online unconference
THE first ever global unconference for the User Experience community will be hosted as a free 24-hour-long online event by UXcamp Europe on June 5 and 6.
Savvy UX Summit 2021
17-19 September 2021 (Online)
8-13 May, Yokohoma, Japan (Online)
UXDX APAC Conference 2021
4-5 March 2021 (Online)
UX DAYS TOKYO
26-28 March 2021, Tokyo, Japan
[Postponed from April 2020]
UX STRAT Asia
Dates for 2021 have yet to be announced, Singapore
15-19 September 2021, Beijing, China
UX AUSTRALIA, Design Research 2021
17-19 March (Online), Melbourne, Australia
Dates for 2021 have yet to be announced, Jakarta & Bandung, Indonesia
UXCAMP EUROPE 21 – Global Edition
5-6 June, Worldwide, Online.
Past UX Design Conferences in Asia (2019 & 2020)
- UX Strat Asia (Singapore)
- IXDC (China)
- UX Australia (Australia)
- CHIuXiD (Indonesia)
- UX+ Conference (Philippines)
- UX Vietnam Festival (Vietnam)
- UXTH Conference (Thailand)
- Savvy UX Summit (Thailand)
- UXSEA (Singapore)
- UXPH (Philippines)
- UXHK (Hong Kong)
- User Friendly (China)
Note: Over the years, we have been sponsoring for UX Design conferences in South East Asia region like UX STRAT, UXSG, UXMY and more. We’re thankful for the opportunities to contribute to the UX design community through sponsorship, partnership, as well as sharing our experience through talks, training, and blogging.
Some of our past learning & sharing:
Our team also mentored and shared their UX knowledge via talks and training in conferences.
Below are some of the slides we prepared for our previous sharing session:
- Echelon Indonesia 2016 – Mobile UX: Using Icons to Improve Product Usability
- Startup/Digital Marketing 2.0: Growth Hacking Thru UX
- Crafting Commercially Effective Mobile UX (@Echelon Indonesia 2015)
- Newbie UX: Something I learned about UX (Business vs Design)
- User Testing by Alvin Chai from CHI UX Indonesia
- MaGIC Academy – Find Out Why Users Are Leaving from Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC)