Update: due to the outbreak of Covid-19, some of the conferences might postpone to further dates or change to virtual format, we will try our best to keep the info updated here.
Every year, we sent our team to participate in UX Design conferences around Asia to learn and share their learning. We even invited our clients to join some of the conferences too, and that helped a lot for further collaborations.
No matter you are an UX practitioner, beginner, or a corporate executive who wishes to learn more on how UX can help your business, it is no-brainer to attend a UX conference to meet with experts, practitioners and like-minded invididuals.
There is quite a number of UX conferences in U.S. and Europe, but not many in Asia.
Here we list down few quality UX Design conferences in Asia, as well as sharing some of our past learning.
UX Design Conferences in Asia (Updated For 2020)
- UX Days Tokyo (postponed to 2021)
- UX STRAT Asia, Singapore
- IXDC (International Conference of Experience Design) 2020, Beijing, China
- UX Australia 2020 (Online)
- CHIuXiD 2020 (Online)
- UX+ Conference 2020 (Online)
UX DAYS TOKYO
26-28 March 2021, Tokyo, Japan
[Postponed from April 2020]
UX STRAT Asia
2-3 November, Singapore [postponed from April]
17-20 December, Beijing, China
UX Australia 2020
25-28 August (Online), Melbourne, Australia
21-23 October (virtual conference), Jakarta & Bandung, Indonesia
Other notable UX Design conference in Asia (2019)
- UX Vietnam Festival (Vietnam)
- UXTH Conference (Thailand)
- Savvy UX Summit (Thailand)
- UXSEA (Singapore)
- UXPH (Philippines)
- UXHK (Hong Kong)
- User Friendly (China)
Note: Over the years, we have been sponsoring for UX Design conferences in South East Asia region like UX STRAT, UXSG, UXMY and more. We’re thankful for the opportunities to contribute to the UX design community through sponsorship, partnership, as well as sharing our experience through talks, training, and blogging.
Some of our past learning & sharing:
Our team also mentored and shared their UX knowledge via talks and training in conferences.
Below are some of the slides we prepared for our previous sharing session:
- Echelon Indonesia 2016 – Mobile UX: Using Icons to Improve Product Usability
- Startup/Digital Marketing 2.0: Growth Hacking Thru UX
- Crafting Commercially Effective Mobile UX (@Echelon Indonesia 2015)
- Newbie UX: Something I learned about UX (Business vs Design)
- User Testing by Alvin Chai from CHI UX Indonesia
- MaGIC Academy – Find Out Why Users Are Leaving from Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC)